Hampton Inn Oneonta Hotel – New York (NY)
225 River Street, Oneonta, New York 13820
Hampton Inn is set in in the beautiful Catskill Mountains. Situated about an hour from the state’s capital in Albany, NY, our hotel is in the heart of a thriving business community and convenient to exciting attractions, historic sites, charming wineries and breweries, prestigious universities and colleges, cultural activities and major corporate businesses.
Discover the beautiful landscape of the Catskill Mountains – from spectacular golf courses to snow-capped ski slopes. Stop by the front desk for shopping, nature and cultural destinations in our beautiful New York town!
Oneonta Hotel Near Cooperstown, New York – Hampton Inn Oneonta offers access to fun activities and attractions for all seasons. Experience the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Cooperstown All Star Village, Cooperstown Dreams Park, SUNY Oneonta & Hartwick College and the Otsego Lake just miles away. Play a round of golf at Colonial Ridge Golf Course, SUNY Delhi Golf Course, and Oneonta Country Club.
Oneonta Hotel For Every Season – Marvel at the colorful autumn landscape of the Catskills at the Fly Creek Cider Mill and experience a working apple cider press. Enjoy a variety of snow sports during winter at Hunter Mountain, Belleayre Mountain, Windham Ski Area and Ski Plattekill. Visit our nostalgic downtown during the holiday season.
Art & Culture Surrounds at Hampton Inn Oneonta Hotel, New york
Art & Culture Surrounds Our Oneonta Hotel – Explore fine art and historical highlights at the Fenimore Art Museum, Handford Mills Museum, and Farmers Museum. Enjoy musical performances at the Glimmerglass Opera and Foothills Performing Arts Center. Enjoy a scenic train ride on the Cooperstown and Charlotte Valley Railroad. Shop for unique gifts designed by local artists at The Artisans’ Guild or sample Belgian style brewing at Brewery Ommegang in in a picturesque farmstead.
Oneonta Area Attractions
- Oneonta Theater – 1 mile
- Artisan’s Guild – 1miles
- Cooperstown All-Star Village – 3 miles
- Foothills Performing Arts Center – 2.5 miles
- Oneonta City Center – 2 miles
- Hartwick College Art Museum – 3 miles
- SUNY Science Center – 3 miles
- Bear Pond Winery – 10 miles
- Antique Alley – 10 miles
- Hanford Mills Museum – 12 miles
- Cooperstown Brewing Company – 15 miles
- Gilbert Lake State Park – 15 miles
- Glimmerglass Opera – 20 miles
- Cooperstown Dreams Park – 22 miles
- Brewery Ommegang – 22 miles
- Lake Otsego – 25 miles
- National Baseball Hall of Fame – 26 miles
- Farmers’ Museum – 26 miles
- Fenimore Art Museum – 26 miles
- Fly Creek Cider Mill – 27 miles
- Diamond Dreams at Cooperstown – 30 miles
- Ski Plattekill – 40 miles
- Howe Caverns – 46 miles
- Secret Caverns – 46 miles
- Hunter Mountain Skiing – 56 miles
- Belleayre Mountain Ski Area – 64 miles
- Oneonta Country Club – 3 miles
- Colonial Ridge Golf Course – 12 miles
- SUNY Delhi Golf Course – 18 miles
New York Colleges & Universities
- SUNY Oneonta – 2 miles
- Hartwick College – 2 miles
- SUNY Delhi – 18 miles
Directions to our Oneonta Hotel
From I-88 West – Drive to Exit 13. Turn right, then make a right at the light and travel 0.75 miles. The hotel is on the left.
From I-88 East – Drive to Exit 13. Turn left, then make a right at the light and travel 0.75 miles. The hotel is on the left.